Sunday, March 30, 2008

Another Universe

Here is the re post/reassembling....... This is as close to the original as I could get. I guess this would be the ruins..........
The answer is always the same
And it's because I love him
You can never understand
Because sometimes I don't
But of one thing I'm sure
And that's how I love him
He has unlocked a door to my heart
A door that led to a secret place
He propels me farther than I'd ever dreamed
Where I can be vulnerable but not disgraced
His heart cries out to mine
And naturally, I always answers
My soul has no secret from his
With him the truth is always easy
even when we fight
It's not about wrong or right
Just working it out and making it work
I know if I turn over I'll find him each and every night
I can always rest assure that he will come to me
to fulfill his wants and respond to his needs
Nobody else exists
The past doesn't matter
As he says, the telling of my eyes is the fortune of his future
So when you ask me why I smile
It's because I love him
And when you ask me why I cry, it's because he loves me.
He loved me from the start
and it wasn't always easy
through it all-even through the pain
and temptation-of memories and insecurity
We loved each other through life, and death
Through things of which we could never forgive another
But the special spark we share could never be calmed
Through good and bad we loved each other
Through gain and loss, we loved even harder
Through happy and sad we loved the hardest
Impenetrable, Unbreakable, Unrelenting
LOVE
In the face of adversity
I loved him
To the back of defeat
He loved me
And when it all seemed useless
and love didn't seem enough
In response we loved even more
And in response, love will never leave us.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the repost. I like this.
In the face of adversity
I loved him
To the back of defeat
He loved me

That's my favorite part.
I'm going to be in the business now. It seems like this was how the two of you felt about each other. So what was the problem? As you tell your readers, LET'S WORK THIS OUT TOGETHER

Nay Nicole said...

Okay Sean....let me say that I thank you for signing on and reading immediately, but no worries I'm not deleting it this time.

That was the biggest issue for me, that at the time I thought it did describe how WE felt about each other, but apparently it wasn't....I really wish you did read it then because it was GREAT!!! And I daresay this imitation doesn't do it justice. But I no longer have the emotional motivation which I did at that time.

My favorite part was, and still is; We loved each other through life and death/Through things of which we could never forgive another/Through gain and loss, we loved even harder...impenetetrable, unbreakable, unrelenting......

Those remain factors that are necessary for any relationship to survive......and they are a direct result of the desire to survive...

And lastly, (2 my 2nd biggest fan) we do not need to work this out together...we will speak.....KISSES! BESOS Y BRAZOS!
love you always and forever....for reading!

Anonymous said...

A very smart person said IF YOU SAY YOU DON'T WANT SOMETHING DON'T EXPECT TO GET IT.

So I guess you did your part. You did as you believed and spoke over it. I like "Another Universe" and I wish I could have read it originally too. But things happen. I disappointed at your taking down the post but expected from you.

Don't change