Friday, March 14, 2008

Moderation and Purpose

(I will speak more on this later.......)

Moderation and Purpose are two very undervalued elements in society.


Quite often we develop new habits and fall into routines that serve not much of a purpose. Humans are creatures of habit and we become rigid in such habits. So much so that we can eventually lose the initial motivation; we lose sight of our purpose and do not practice moderation.

Recently, in the midst of a situation, I asked myself; "Why am I here?" And, for the first time in a long time I needed to honestly answer that question for myself........I needed to evaluate my purpose and consider moderation..........

Until I am so moved to meet this subject again, I challenge you all to consider your purpose, moderation, and motivation.

Be blessed,
Nay

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This madameoiselle is the epitome of a blog