Wednesday, January 30, 2008

JUMP

Confusion has got to be the most awful feeling. Confusion is most prevalent when you are torn between what you believe is right, and what you believe to be convenient. Or between what you believe is wrong and easy, or right and difficult. Or when both (or all) of your options have the potential to be a mess.

Choices are so difficult. Especially when something you really want is right in front of you but you are unsure if you are ready for it. Choices are more difficult when other people's lives are held in the balance. Choices are most difficult when you need the input of others to make the most informed choice.

The beetles said, "life it was happens in between your plans." And that quote is becoming more and more true everyday......we make plans for ourselves, and have ideas; yet things seem to move in a manner that we never would've predicted and we are left with ideas vs. reality.


Just what I want, right at my fingertips.
The far future potentially so very close
My deepest wishes have become visible
I can see my dreams coming to fruition
I can taste the sweet joy of life

As much as I want them I am not ready
As fast as I move I didn’t see this coming
But they are just beyond my reach
Dangling just off the edge of a cliff
I need to jump

But will I catch it and make it over
Or will I jump and fall- with a prayer my parachute will open
Should I just stand safely on the cliff?

I think I’m going to jump
With, or without my parachute……
At least I want to

No comments: